By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s going to be “Snow Much Fun” watching this year’s Annual Holiday Parade so mark your calendars because you don’t want to miss this exciting annual event.
The parade which has a snow theme this year, will feature decorated floats and other entries along Sample Road from Coral Springs Drive to City Hall on Wednesday, December 10 at 7 p.m.
Before the holiday parade, individuals and families will participate in the Coral Springs Holiday Mile along Sample Road near Coral Springs Drive at 6:15 p.m. This will be a timed one-mile event, with awards for the top three male and female participants in each age category. To register, visit active.com.
It’s important to remember that around that time, Sample Road west of University Drive and east of NW 110th Avenue, and Coral Springs Drive north of NW 29th Street and south of NW 37th Street, will be closed on the night of the parade from 5 p.m. until approximately 10 p.m.
In case of inclement weather, the parade will be held on Thursday, December 11. For more information on participating in the 2014 Holiday Parade, call 954-345-2112 or visit www.CoralSprings.org/holidayparade.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation