By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s going to be “Snow Much Fun” watching this year’s Annual Holiday Parade so mark your calendars because you don’t want to miss this exciting annual event.
The parade which has a snow theme this year, will feature decorated floats and other entries along Sample Road from Coral Springs Drive to City Hall on Wednesday, December 10 at 7 p.m.
Before the holiday parade, individuals and families will participate in the Coral Springs Holiday Mile along Sample Road near Coral Springs Drive at 6:15 p.m. This will be a timed one-mile event, with awards for the top three male and female participants in each age category. To register, visit active.com.
It’s important to remember that around that time, Sample Road west of University Drive and east of NW 110th Avenue, and Coral Springs Drive north of NW 29th Street and south of NW 37th Street, will be closed on the night of the parade from 5 p.m. until approximately 10 p.m.
In case of inclement weather, the parade will be held on Thursday, December 11. For more information on participating in the 2014 Holiday Parade, call 954-345-2112 or visit www.CoralSprings.org/holidayparade.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee