By: Sharon Aron Baron
Car enthusiasts won’t want to miss the wide assortment of classic cars on display at the Coral Springs Family Fun Day and Car Show on February 7.
This year, the show will be held in conjunction with the Green Market where you’ll be able to shop for all of your fresh local foods in downtown Coral Springs.
There will be music, food trucks, a green market, Sawgrass Lanes, Star Wars characters, story time, School of Rock, Sawgrass Nature Center, an obstacle course, mobile video game theater, vendors, bounce houses and entertainment. There will also be refreshments for purchase and some activities for a nominal fee.
For those who want to enter their vehicles in the Car Show, cost to pre-register a vehicle is $15 or $20 on the day of the event. If you bring a bumper buddy, second vehicle will be half off. Trophies will be awarded to winners in multiple categories. Businesses can also register to set up a 10’ x 10’ booth for $40.
For more information or to sign up, call 954-345-2119. In the event of rain, the event will be canceled.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m on Saturday, February 7. The Green Market runs every Saturday year-round from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m in Downtown Coral Springs 9530 W. Sample Rd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students