By: Chris Brunner
Students can earn service hours and help keep Coral Springs waterways clean during the 39th Annual Broward Waterway Cleanup.
For the past 20 years, Coral Springs has been a part of the county-wide effort. Last year, over 300 volunteers participated to help remove debris from the City’s waterways and canals.
This year’s event will take place at Riverside Park, 205 Coral Ridge Drive on Saturday, March 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
IMPORTANT: In order to receive community service hours from your school, volunteers must pre-register online at Waterway Cleanup, by filling out the waiver and by bringing the additional time sheet. Also they must list the site name on the waiver.
For more information call the MIASF office at 954-524-2733.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed