By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs residents may encounter traffic delays due to the city’s efforts to replace sewer lines that will help prepare for the revitalized downtown area.
According to the city, the Sample Road Water and Sewer Line Project will replace pipes more than 50 years-old with new large-capacity water and sewer mains.
Construction is anticipated to begin on Monday, February 13, 2017 through April 14. During this time, the underground water and sewer lines will be replaced with one lane open in each direction on Sample Road between Coral Hills Drive and University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle