By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs residents may encounter traffic delays due to the city’s efforts to replace sewer lines that will help prepare for the revitalized downtown area.
According to the city, the Sample Road Water and Sewer Line Project will replace pipes more than 50 years-old with new large-capacity water and sewer mains.
Construction is anticipated to begin on Monday, February 13, 2017 through April 14. During this time, the underground water and sewer lines will be replaced with one lane open in each direction on Sample Road between Coral Hills Drive and University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- Crime & Safety2022.05.15Drowning Prevention Event Hosted By Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Dept
- Events2022.05.11Pancakes and More at Coral Springs Community Church Free Breakfast Event