Car enthusiasts won’t want to miss Coral Springs Family Fun Day and Car Show on Saturday, February 2 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The show, sponsored by Project CS Teen Car Club and co-sponsored by Auto Works Collision and Paint, Inc., will be held at the Sportsplex, across from the Tennis Center. Admission is $2 for adults and $1 for children and students.
This year, the City is looking to feature cars of all types and models highlighting each decades over the past 50 years in celebration of the City’s 50th anniversary. There will be food trucks, vendors, bounce houses and entertainment for a nominal fee throughout the day, including a DJ.
Cost to pre-register a vehicle is $15 or $20 on the day of the event. Trophies will be awarded to winners in multiple categories in addition to each decade. Businesses can also register to set up a 10’ x 10’ booth for $40.
The Sportsplex is located at 2575 Sportsplex Dr. For more information and to register, call 954-345-2204.
This Signature Event for the City’s 50th Anniversary is part of a 13-month celebration which will have a large impact on the community and be remembered for years to come. The City is proud to partner with our sponsors for this year-long celebration, which include Golden Anniversary Sponsor Al Hendrickson Toyota, Bronze Community Partner Baptist Medical Plaza at Coral Springs, and Media Sponsors Advanced Cable Communications and Forum Publishing Group. Sponsorships are available starting at $2,500 for the entire year and offer businesses many unprecedented promotional opportunities.
For information on the 50th Anniversary and sponsorship opportunities for this and other events, please visit www.CoralSprings50.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment