By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is set to host an unforgettable night featuring the combined forces of two legendary stadium rock icons.
Foreigners Journey is slated for Saturday, February 17, 2024, at 8:00 p.m., promising a night filled with sing-along anthems, electric dance grooves, and a journey back to the golden age of rock.
Dust off your wine coolers, fluff up your mullets, and don your stone-washed jeans as Foreigners Journey prepares to deliver a crowd-pleasing night of nostalgia and timeless music.
This isn’t just any tribute show; it’s a full-blown musical extravaganza celebrating the epic catalogs of Foreigner and Journey.
From the heartwarming strains of “Faithfully” and “I Want to Know What Love Is” to the rousing anthems like “Feels Like The First Time,” “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “Cold As Ice,” and “Any Way You Want It,” attendees are in for a treat.
Leading the charge on this nostalgic musical journey is Rudy Cardenas, a veteran of the LA music scene with over 18 years of experience.
Known for his gritty yet beautifully powerful vocals, Cardenas promises to bring unparalleled energy and authenticity to the night’s performances.
The event takes place at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts, with ticket prices starting at $42.80. Fans of both bands and lovers of classic rock alike are encouraged to secure their spots now to get the best seats. Purchase tickets here.
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- EventsFebruary 19, 2024Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center