By Sharon Aron Baron
Developer Foundry Commercial broke ground at Osprey Logistics Park in Coral Springs on October 18.
The site will soon house two industrial buildings totaling 427,000 square feet. Commercial real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield has been named the exclusive leasing agent for the project.
Located on 22 acres at the intersection of NW 39th Street and NW 120th Avenue, the site boasts 36-foot clear ceiling heights and immediate access to the Sawgrass Expressway.
Osprey Logistics marks Foundry Commercial’s 14th development in the South Florida market to date.
“We are excited about breaking ground on Osprey Logistics Park. We believe this 427,000-square-foot warehouse project fits an ever-growing need for industrial space in South Florida,” said David Blount, Principal of Development & Investments for Foundry Commercial. “The location in the Corporate Park of Coral Springs and its immediate access to the Sawgrass Expressway will allow tenants to conveniently do business throughout the tri-county area.”
“Another amazing benefit of this project is the 16-acre trailer parking lot nearby,” said Chris Metzger, Executive Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield’s South Florida Industrial Team.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.12.01Broward County School Choice Application Window Now Open for 2023/24
- News2022.11.30Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- Events2022.11.29Prepare for Snow at Coral Springs ‘Downtown in December’ Event
- News2022.11.28Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break