By: Sharon Aron Baron
Do you love tattoos or are you contemplating getting one? Or maybe you just appreciate the fine art of body ink. If so, then you need to head over to the 19th Annual South Florida Tattoo expo this weekend in Coral Springs.
Held at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Hotel and Golf Club at Heron Bay on August 8-10, the three-day expo will have over 115 booths full of tattoo artists and vendors from all over the world.
The event sponsored by Cool Cat Tattoo, gets underway with 100 percent of all proceeds benefitting the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation. Since adopting the hospital, they have raised over $750,000 for the facility.
Also planned is an open car and truck show is scheduled for Sunday, August 10,which has been dubbed South Florida’s “Most Unique Summer Car Show.” Sponsored by Cruisers of South Florida, proceeds of this event also benefit the children’s hospital.
The expo will also include contests, entertainment by live national and local bands and celebrity guests.
Tickets can only be purchased at the door.
Admission fee is $20/day or $40 for 3-day pass.
No one under 16 admitted without an adult.
No one under 18 will be tattooed or pierced without parent or guardian’s consent (ID required)
Adult themed event, parental discretion is advised.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site