By: Sharon Aron Baron
Do you love tattoos or are you contemplating getting one? Or maybe you just appreciate the fine art of body ink. If so, then you need to head over to the 19th Annual South Florida Tattoo expo this weekend in Coral Springs.
Held at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Hotel and Golf Club at Heron Bay on August 8-10, the three-day expo will have over 115 booths full of tattoo artists and vendors from all over the world.
The event sponsored by Cool Cat Tattoo, gets underway with 100 percent of all proceeds benefitting the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation. Since adopting the hospital, they have raised over $750,000 for the facility.
Also planned is an open car and truck show is scheduled for Sunday, August 10,which has been dubbed South Florida’s “Most Unique Summer Car Show.” Sponsored by Cruisers of South Florida, proceeds of this event also benefit the children’s hospital.
The expo will also include contests, entertainment by live national and local bands and celebrity guests.
Expo hours:12-1 a.m. Friday, 12-1 a.m., Saturday and 12-7 p.m. on Sunday
Tickets can only be purchased at the door.
Admission fee is $20/day or $40 for 3-day pass.
No one under 16 admitted without an adult.
No one under 18 will be tattooed or pierced without parent or guardian’s consent (ID required)
Adult themed event, parental discretion is advised.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video