By: Jen Russon
A South Florida craft show set up in the La Quinta Inn & Suites on University Drive returns for a special Mother’s Day event on Sunday, May 2.
Known as Korina’s Krafty Creations, the Boynton Beach-based business is a juried craft show, which means vendors must formally apply before selling vetted, high-quality handicrafts specialty gifts.
Event coordinator Korina Torres said she typically has 20 different vendors with handicrafts and novelty gifts for sale in the hotel ballroom on Sundays when her business travels to Coral Springs. Shoppers will find clothing, jewelry, candles, home accents, and other novelty items that can only be found at outdoor craft and art shows.
Korina’s craft shows follow safety protocols for COVID-19 and require shoppers to wear their masks. Vendor tables will be placed six feet apart for the safety of shoppers and hotel guests.
The event, held one week before Mother’s Day, is on Sunday, May 2, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 3701 N. University Drive. To learn more about the vendors, crafts, or register to be a vendor yourself, click here.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2021.10.21‘Girl Scouts Lead the Way’ Luncheon Raises More than $58,000 for Southeast Florida Troops
- Events2021.10.20Children’s Book Author in Coral Springs Publishes Best-Selling Halloween Tale
- News2021.10.19City Celebrates Emergency Nurses Day at Broward Health Coral Springs
- Events2021.10.12New ‘Witchy Wares’ Gift Shop in Coral Springs Offers Classes Including Tarot Readings