By: Sharon Aron Baron
Governor Rick Scott has directed flags to be flown at half-staff for former State Senator and Coral Springs Mayor Walter “Skip” Campbell.
Senator Campbell represented Florida Senate District 32, which covers the northwest part of Broward County, from 1996 to 2006. After serving in the Florida Senate, Senator Campbell was elected the mayor of Coral Springs in 2014 and served his community until his passing.
As a symbol of respect for the memory of Senator Campbell, and his service to Florida, Governor Rick Scott has directed the flags of the United States and the State of Florida to be flown at half-staff at the Broward County Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the City Hall in Coral Springs and at the State Capitol in Tallahassee, from sunrise to sunset on Saturday, October 27, 2018. Funeral arrangements here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older