By Jill Fox
The Greater Broward Chapter of the Pap Corps is holding their annual shopping event with Jeaneration Boutique and Alterations, where they will donate a portion of sales to fight cancer.
Located at 4671 N University Drive, Jeaneration is a family-run clothing boutique in Coral Springs offering trendy clothing, accessories, jewelry, and expert alterations. Owner Olga Essebag Goldberg, who has generously donated over $5,000, said the organization is close to her heart because she lost both of her parents to cancer.
“It affects all of our families in some way,” she said, “I have lost some of my dear customers to breast cancer at a very young age.”
The Pap Corps, Champions for Cancer Research, is one of the largest grassroots fundraising organizations in South Florida, supporting research for all cancer types at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami. The Greater Broward Chapter includes members from Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, and Tamarac.
To accommodate everyone, there are three great ways to shop while supporting the Pap Corps: attend the in-store event, shop virtually on Facetime, or shop privately in the store.
The in-store event takes place Thursday, April 29, from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., and will have raffles and special treats for each guest.
Schedule an in-person or Facetime shopping experience on April 27 or 28 by calling Goldberg at 954-829-8996.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Events2021.06.14Mah Jongg Players Meet For Summer Fun At Family Bagels in Coral Springs
- News2021.06.01Coral Springs Craft Guild Awards 3 Scholarships to High School Seniors
- News2021.05.27Office Evolution Brings Safe, Affordable, Inspired Workplace to Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11GOAL! FC Prime U14 Boys Win State Soccer Championship