By: Chris Brunner
For some residents it may seem like there is no end in sight for the roadwork on Sample Road, and beginning this week they can expect to endure five to six more weeks of it.
Construction crews will work from Sunday night through Thursday nights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. on the Sample Road Water & Sewer Line Replacement Project which continues into the Sample Road and University Drive intersection. The good news is there will be no construction work on Friday and Saturday nights. Although some signage will say “Road Closed,” businesses along University Dr. will remain open. The Coral Hills Drive intersection will only allow drivers heading north or south on Coral Hills Drive to make a right turn onto Sample Road. Motorists are encouraged to follow detour routes and proceed with caution.
Local traffic will be diverted to detour routes using the following:
From the North:
Detour 1: Head east on Wiles Road and turn right on Riverside Drive to Royal Palm Blvd. Turn right on Royal Palm Blvd to access University Drive.
Detour 2: Go west on Wiles Road and turn left on Coral Springs Drive to Royal Palm Blvd. Turn left on Royal Palm Blvd to access University Drive.
From the South:
Detour 1: Head west on Royal Palm Blvd to turn right on Coral Springs Drive. Turn right on Wiles Road to access University Drive.
Detour 2: Go east on Royal Palm Blvd to turn left on Riverside Drive. Take Riverside Drive to Wiles Road and turn left to access University Drive.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed