By: Sharon Aron Baron
Discover what makes ink the medium of choice of so many great artists in a one-day seminar at the Coral Springs Museum of Art.
In illustration, pencilers get all the glory but the art is often incomplete without the contribution of the inker.
In this seminar, explore the essential art of inking with artist Cory Laub.
Participants will be introduced to inking using a variety of tools from brush to technical and calligraphy pens. Learn techniques used in comics and illustrations such as cross-hatching and ink wash.
Students will learn how inkers define an illustrated piece, create depth, interpret shadows, and design special effects in a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Discover what makes ink the medium of choice of so many great artists and how much fun this art can really be.
All experience levels are welcome. Held on Tuesday, January 28, 2020, from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Ages 15 and up. $70 or $60 member rate. Reserve your spot here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Broward Health Coral Springs Names Kristen Z. Bowman as New CEO
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade