By: Chris Brunner
Inventive individuals will be competing during Coral Springs first annual “Innovate Downtown” event on April 27 sharing their ideas with the public.
The main “Innovate Downtown” event will take place Friday, April 27, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. where you can check out their 10×10′ outdoor booths at the grand lawn next to Coral Springs City Hall. The event will include music, food trucks, beer and wine and offer creators the opportunity to reach a new audience to share their ideas.
All featured creators will be invited back on Saturday, April 28th, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. for the Unplugged event, and two winners, one selected by a panel of distinguished judges and the other by event attendees as the “crowd favorite”, will be announced in front of a crowd of over 2,500 attendees.
All the participants will benefit from exposure to potential investors during the event. In addition, the city and the community redevelopment agency will offer marketing opportunities for the two winners, such as print, web and/or social media exposure. In addition to exposure and marketing assistance, each winner will receive $2,500. This event is being sponsored by J.M. Lexus and Blue Stream Communications.
City Hall is located at 9500 W. Sample Rd. Coral Springs 33065.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed