By: Sharon Aron Baron
The viral video with over 27 million hits, shows a young, woman named Debbie explaining that it is her first attempt at creating an online dating profile video. Less than a full minute into the video, Debbie suddenly hits a wall of emotions and becomes teary-eyed, professing how much she loves cats.
“So I’m a recent, um, MBA grad from Villanova um, I. love. cats. um, I just (fans self) ..Sorry I’m getting emotional…I love cats, I love every kind of cat (fans herself) …Sorry, I just, I REALLY LOVE CATS. I just want to hug all of them but I can’t ‘cause that’s crazy. I can’t hug every cat. I just want to, I want to, I want to. I’m sorry, I just, I get, anytime I hear cat, I just, I love cats um, WHOO! Promised myself I wouldn’t cry, um, so anyway, I AM A CAT LOVER. “
So what do you think? Real or fake?
A debate over the authenticity of the video took place in the YouTube comments section with many users asserting the video is “obviously fake.” The woman in the video identified herself as actress Cara Hartmann, who has since launched a website, Tumblr page, Twitter account and has a Facebook fan page.
Cara has since uploaded several other videos for her YouTube channel, in which she portrays different characters. These videos are confirmation that the eHarmony bio was also scripted.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event