New information about the Bob Levinson hostage case has been blown open by an investigation from the Associated Press which discovered that Coral Springs resident Bob Levinson, wasn’t just a private citizen investigating a smuggling case, but was actually working for the CIA. Read this breaking piece that answers more questions as to what Levinson’s job actually was within the CIA, and sadly shows how the agency distanced themselves once he was taken hostage. Read more on Huffington Post
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses