By: Matt Rothman
After finishing first in the 800 spring medley relay and second in the 1600 Spring Medley Relay, boys team members Elijah Rowe, Cameron Tomlinson, Nikai McNee, and Phillip Rayford won the 4 x 800, coming in second in the 4 x 100 relay. Rowe finished in first in the long jump, while McNee came in third at the long jump.
The girl’s team set its mark in school history by finishing in second place in the 4 x 1600 Spring Medley Relay team consisting of Jade Brown, Aleah Marriott, Ajah Arscott, and Qyrah Spann-Pierre. Individually, Jace Johnson won the long jump.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.05.208 Students From Coral Springs Selected to BCAA All-Star Game
- News2022.05.1812 Coral Glades Student-Athletes Officially Sign to Play in College
- News2022.05.18Stephanie Basso’s 3 Home Run Game Leads CSC Softball to Regional Final
- News2022.05.17Kate Maston’s Transition from Baseball to Softball Pays off for Coral Springs Charter