By: Matt Rothman
While it has been a historic season with J.P. Taravella football playing their first home game on the school campus, the Trojans are still searching for their first win of the year.
JPT is currently 0-6 following their loss Thursday night to West Broward High School. The Trojans struggled to start the season, getting outscored 99-0 through their first two games.
Despite falling in the game, they recorded their first touchdown of the season in Week 3 against Nova High School. Since then, the Trojans lost 46-10 against Charles W. Flanagan High School and then 38-6 in the Jason Stein Swamp Bowl against Coral Glades.
The Trojans managed only a field goal in their last game against West Broward and have started 0-6 for the first time in school history.
Still, JPT has four more games left, starting with Western High School on Thursday, October 14. Following that, they will have matchups with Piper, Cypress Bay, and Coral Springs High School to close out the regular season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.16CSC’s Chris Haire Coaches Inaugural Battle at The Beach All-Star Game
- News2022.01.15Coral Springs Charter’s Dalton Mason Wins the Senior Bowl Tournament
- News2022.01.15Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Soccer Cap Off Strong Week with Senior Night
- News2022.01.14Coral Glades Cheerleading Qualify for State Semifinals