By: Sharon Aron Baron
Grab your cowboy boots and kick off the start of the New Year with great music, line dancing, and fantastic food at the City of Coral Springs popular Bites-N-Sips event.
Held on Friday, January 3, 2020, from 6:00 p.m. – 10 p.m., and in addition to music and dancing, there will be businesses providing information about Health and Wellness.
Exciting and country and folk-based entertainment include:
Food Trucks include BC Tacos, Bistro & Beignets, Captain Lobster, Cecilies Gourmet Ice, Chewy Suz, Guissippi’s, Ipek’s Wykked Kitchen, Jerk It, Joe Joe on the Go, Melted Madness, Moops, NY Phat Pies, Porkorican, ReggaeBeets, Waffle Wagon, Wonton on Wheels, and World Famous Egg Roll.
They have the “Sips” covered too. Adult beverages will be available for purchase. Bring a lawn chair or blanket to city hall at 9500 West Sample Road where there is plenty of free parking in the city hall garage.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Broward Health Coral Springs Names Kristen Z. Bowman as New CEO
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade