By: Sharon Aron Baron
Children can unravel the mysteries in their own yard and become their own backyard scientist during Winter Break at Camp Wild.
Led by the adventurous staff at the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital, campers will learn through hands-on science activities, animal visits, outdoor exploration, and nature-inspired crafts.
Week 2 of Camp Wild is offered to children, ages 6-12 years, December 30, 31, January 2 and 3.
Camp sessions run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Prices include all activities, a snack, and supplies. “Camp Wild” is offered at Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr (in Sportsplex Park) Coral Springs.
More information is at Sawgrass Nature Center or call 954-752-9453.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.22Effective Immediately Coral Springs COVID-19 Vaccine Site to Requires Proof of Florida Residency
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.20See the Works of Photographer and Filmmaker Cheryl Maeder at the Coral Springs Museum