By: Sharon Aron Baron
Children can unravel the mysteries in their own yard and become their own backyard scientist during Winter Break at Camp Wild.
Led by the adventurous staff at the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital, campers will learn through hands-on science activities, animal visits, outdoor exploration, and nature-inspired crafts.
Week 2 of Camp Wild is offered to children, ages 6-12 years, December 30, 31, January 2 and 3.
Camp sessions run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Prices include all activities, a snack, and supplies. “Camp Wild” is offered at Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr (in Sportsplex Park) Coral Springs.
More information is at Sawgrass Nature Center or call 954-752-9453.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts