By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Taste of Coral Springs returns to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts with a country theme and samplings of the best food, wine, craft beer and spirits in the area, all to benefit local children’s charities.
Presented by JM Lexus, the Taste of Coral Springs 2016 takes place from 6:30 to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, February 23. Pre-sale tickets are $50 prior to the event. Limited tickets may be available for $60 at the door. VIP Tickets are available for $75 each, which allow guests early admission at 5:30 p.m. to get the first samples of the delectable foods from local restaurants and beverages from vendors and distributors, all of which are included in the admission price.
This year, kick up your boots while dancing under the stars to fabulous live bands including Shadow Creek and The Rodeo Clowns. There will also be silent auction items, including vacation, golf and gift baskets, all benefiting Coral Springs Cadet Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol, Junior Achievement of South Florida, and the YMCA of South Florida.
The Taste’s generous sponsors include: Title Label Sponsor JM Lexus; Platinum Label Sponsors Advanced Cable Communications, Coral Springs Center for the Arts and Forum Publishing Group; Gold Label Sponsor The City of Coral Springs; and Silver Label Sponsor Style Entertainment, Inc..
Previous Taste of Coral Springs events have contributed more than $390,000 to worthwhile charities. Sponsorship packages with tickets are available starting at $250, and local businesses are encouraged to sponsor or donate to the silent auction.
For sponsorship, tickets and more event information, visit TasteofCoralSprings.org or call 954-341-7191. The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site