By: Sharon Aron Baron
Natural and organic grocery store Lucky’s Market is now open at their newest location in Coral Springs. The Colorado-based store located at 9200 Wiles Road in the Royal Eagle Plaza is celebrating with special offerings and events including free shopping bags for the first 5,000 shoppers.
The 32,000 square feet store, employs 160 people, has a large selection of local produce, fresh seafood and a bakery. Shoppers will also enjoy a wide selection of antibiotic and growth hormone-free meats, plus gluten free products, plus fresh sushi which is only $5 every Tuesday. Customers will also find a department filled daily with ready-to-eat meals made from scratch, a juice bar that prepares fresh juices and smoothies throughout the day along with an extensive beer and wine selection.
There will be a formal opening day activities include a bacon-cutting ceremony at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, March 23, which will include a bacon cutting ceremony with the most delicious cured bacon ever – which they are giving samples of. After that, they will present more than $10,000 in Impact Grants through the Lucky’s Community Project to support two local non-profit organizations: Scentsability, an organization that helps individuals with special needs learn job skills and independence and LifeNet4Families to provide 100 hot meals to people in need in Broward County.
Managing the Coral Springs location will be Jason Falcone who has spent 17 years in South Florida and has eight years of experience in the grocery industry. “I have a passion for healthy living, fitness and cooking, and I’m proud to lead our new Coral Springs store and help make natural and organic food more affordable to people in the area.”
On Saturday, March 26, they will have a Tasting Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. featuring some of Lucky’s Market’s favorite product vendors with food samples and gift basket giveaways.
Said Falcone, “Lucky’s Market will bring a great variety of specialty items and local foods in a fun and welcoming environment for everyone to enjoy.”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event