By Sharon Aron Baron
It’s a brand new year, and with it, one baby gets the honor of being the first-born at Broward Health Coral Springs.
For 2021, Caleb Joseph Reigh wins that honor. He was born at 12:04 a.m. on January 1 at 4 pounds, 17.7 inches long, and Coral Springs Talk is once again proud to break the news of the “New Year” baby.
Born at the Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health Coral Springs, Caleb is currently receiving care in their top-notch Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
The first baby of this new year to be delivered at Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale is Liam Muñoz, a 7-pound boy who measures 19.5 inches. He was born at 7:20 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2021.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts