By Sharon Aron Baron
It’s a brand new year, and with it, one baby gets the honor of being the first-born at Broward Health Coral Springs.
For 2021, Caleb Joseph Reigh wins that honor. He was born at 12:04 a.m. on January 1 at 4 pounds, 17.7 inches long, and Coral Springs Talk is once again proud to break the news of the “New Year” baby.
Born at the Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health Coral Springs, Caleb is currently receiving care in their top-notch Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
The first baby of this new year to be delivered at Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale is Liam Muñoz, a 7-pound boy who measures 19.5 inches. He was born at 7:20 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2021.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.24Rook This Way! Coral Springs Holding Open Play Chess on January 27
- News2021.01.24Sharpen Public Speaking Skills with Coral Springs Chamber’s New Toastmasters International Club
- News2021.01.23Coral Springs Crime and Arrests Through January 19
- News2021.01.23Broward County Public School Employees Receive COVID-19 Vaccines