By Sharon Aron Baron
It’s a brand new year, and with it, one baby gets the honor of being the first-born at Broward Health Coral Springs.
For 2021, Caleb Joseph Reigh wins that honor. He was born at 12:04 a.m. on January 1 at 4 pounds, 17.7 inches long, and Coral Springs Talk is once again proud to break the news of the “New Year” baby.
Born at the Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health Coral Springs, Caleb is currently receiving care in their top-notch Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
The first baby of this new year to be delivered at Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale is Liam Muñoz, a 7-pound boy who measures 19.5 inches. He was born at 7:20 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2021.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.11.26Donations Needed for United Way’s ‘Adopt-a-Family’ Annual Gift Drive
- Events2021.11.23Save 25 Percent Off Shows: Cyber Monday Shopping Starts Early at the Center for the Arts
- Events2021.11.22Hasidic Pop Singer Yossi Rodal Performs Concert at Annual Menorah Lighting in Coral Springs
- Events2021.11.22Registration Now Open for Winter Camp in Coral Springs