March 15, 2020, Virtual City Commission Meeting
By Sharon Aron Baron
Residents who are tired of watching city commission meetings from the comfort of their home in their pajamas now have another option.
Starting in April, the City of Coral Springs will begin hosting both in-person and virtual options for participants.
They understand residents have missed driving to city hall, parking, and sitting in a folding auditorium chair for several hours.
This experience has now returned.
Residents who choose this option must also wear a mask and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
This month’s meetings are scheduled for April 7 and 21 at 6:30 p.m. Space is limited, so there’s still that option of watching meetings from home.
Those who would like to offer public comment can do so in person or virtually by completing this form or calling 954-344-5900.
Commission meetings can be viewed on CityTV (Blue Stream Channels 25, 25.7, 725, or on AT&T U-Verse channel 99). Meetings are also live-streamed at coralsprings.org/citytv.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest