By Bryan Boggiano
The Coral Springs Museum of Art is “springing” into the new year with new classes and activities.
The museum announced that registration for their Winter-Spring art classes are now open for two seasonal sessions.
Session I lasts from Jan. 20 until Mar. 5. Session II lasts from Mar. 28 through May 7.
Classes include ceramics, drawing, painting, mixed media, mixed design, printmaking, sewing, and photography. The museum will offer courses on interior design, fashion illustration, and figure drawing for the first time.
Besides catering to multiple areas of interest, the museum offers classes to residents of all ages.
Children as young as 18 months and up to five years old can participate in various preschool programs, including Escort Your Artist, Lil Clay Makers, and JumpstART.
Elementary-aged and preteen residents can participate in mixed media, sewing, ceramics, and more. Residents 16 and over can participate in oil painting, watercolor, and portrait drawing, among other classes. According to the museum’s website, their educational programs allow everyone to learn something new while having fun regardless of age or skill level.
They offer classes during the day, nights, and weekends to give all residents a chance to participate.
Masks are required, and hand sanitizer will be available.
For more information and to register for classes, click here.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- A University of Florida journalism graduate, Bryan is pursuing his masters in geosciences at Florida International University. He has a strong interest in weather, entertainment, and journalism.
- News2022.01.21Residents Invited to City Forum Discussing the Allocation of $20 million in Rescue Funds
- News2022.01.18Smash Away Your Aggression at New Rage Room in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.16Do Readers Love (Or Hate) Our Local Coverage? Here’s What They Really Think
- News2022.01.12City Reports Slight Decrease in Recycling Contamination