By: Sharon Aron Baron
A enlightening new event called Socrates Café will be held weekly in Coral Springs every Monday afternoon beginning February 6.
Socrates Café gatherings are occurring all over the world where people from different backgrounds exchange thoughtfully developed philosophical perspectives, based on their unique experiences, all while embracing the version of the Socratic Method.
Socrates Café was developed by founder and author Christopher Phillips who travelled back and forth across America seeking truth and meaning through a series of conversations.
Share your thoughts on philosophical, ethical or theological topics. All participants can freely exchange ideas and experiences in this respectful environment.
No registration is required. Meets every Monday beginning February 6, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. This free discussion group is open to everyone and will meet at the Sartory Senior Center (will not meet on Feb. 20 due to President’s Day Holiday) at 10150 NW 29th St, Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021