By: Sharon Aron Baron
Downtown in December has been rescheduled from its original date due to high winds and rain and hopefully this time, the ArtWalk will be transformed into a winter wonderland – not a winter rainstorm.
The new date for “Downtown in December” is on Friday, December 30, from 5 p.m to 9 p.m. where there will be free ice skating, train rides, holiday treats along with other winter surprises.
Also at the event will be free hot cocoa from Starbucks, cookies from Walmart and apple cider by Orchard Supply Hardware. Also, the sounds of carolers and live holiday jazz music will enhance the atmosphere along the ArtWalk. The event is free but there will be food trucks and refreshments available for purchase.
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court. Downtown Coral Springs is located at 9400 W. Sample Road, just west of University Drive. There will be ample free parking in that area.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation