By Agrippina Fadel
A new Italian restaurant is opening its doors at The Walk in Coral Springs just in time for the Christmas season.
Incontro Italian Cuisine and Steak House at 2752 N University Drive will seat 180 guests — including 30 seats in a covered outdoor area. It is taking over the spot previously occupied by Cubanera Restaurant and Bar.
Owner Pedro Bitar said he worked in the restaurant industry worldwide but was impressed and inspired by the Coral Springs community.
“People here are very kind and polite, very family-oriented. I think the community will be happy with a real Italian restaurant concept that is not a chain,” he said, adding that they will make their own pasta and bread in-house, and every dish will be made from scratch.
Bitar said his vision was to create for the residents of Coral Springs an environment that combined Italian cuisine with a steak house while at the same time maintaining a cozy, warm atmosphere.
“We want to create a perfect place for business meetings or a dinner with friends and family, a romantic night with your partner, or a private party in our VIP room. All while enjoying the best food,” he added.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- Events2021.12.03Do You Have What it Takes to Win the 2021 Best Decorated Home for the Holidays?
- News2021.12.03State Rep. Daley Files Health Insurance Legislation for Children on Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- Events2021.12.03Chabad of Coral Springs Invites Public to Light 12-Foot-Tall Menorah
- Events2021.11.3070 Vehicles Already Registered for Chabad of Coral Springs Menorah Car Parade