By: David Russell
Pizza, wings and tasty new things are coming to town with the Grand Opening of Just Pizza & Wing Co., a hot new pizzeria franchise from Buffalo, New York.
Founded in the city in 1992, Just Pizza aims to provide local families with delicious, high-quality food at an affordable price.
Over the years, the business has exploded in popularity, offering over 75 varieties of pizza and over 25 types of chicken wing sauces. There’s always something for everyone.
“Since we moved to Coral Springs in 2014, this town became our home, and we are excited to be a part of the community. Our objective is to provide premier pizza and wings, worthy of being a family dinner staple,” said Noel Morreale, franchise owner.
Having won the specialty pizza contest with their “3 Cheese Steak Pizza” in the legendary food town of Buffalo, New York, Just Pizza means serious flavor business. Their rolls and pizza dough are baked fresh daily while using only fresh vegetables delivered to all of their locations daily.
The store is currently being built at the northeast corner of Royal Palm and University at 2359 N. University Dr. with plans to launch by late August or early September 2022. Once opened, they will be hosting events, fundraisers, and more, looking to dig deep to provide value for the community.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Events2022.06.24No Whey! New Grocery Store Has Organic and Kosher Foods
- Eat2022.06.21Buffalo New York Pizzeria Coming Soon to Coral Springs
- Events2022.06.20Nutrition Smart Coral Springs Holds Grand Opening with Prizes, Discounts
- Crime & Safety2022.06.14Public Safety Memorial Garden Renovation Honors Fallen Heroes