By: David Russell
Ocean One Bar and Grille has officially opened its newest location, making a splash and serving over 600 customers on opening day.
Located at 2444 N University Dr. in Coral Springs, the American contemporary restaurant is fresh and ready to serve.
“We’ve been developing the Ocean One concept for over a decade and are happy to invite the local community to enjoy a meal with us,” said Erik Conway, regional manager for Ocean One.
With locations serving millions of customers each year across Florida and Las Vegas, the food is sure to satisfy. The lunch menu offers several delectable meals for only $5.99 while also offering 3-for-1 top-shelf cocktails every day.
Ocean One is open from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays and until 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. The restaurant also features live music from Thursday to Saturday.
The team is looking to expand, so feel free to apply for all job openings and check out the menu online.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Eat2022.11.26Smoothie and Juice Bar Squeezes its Way into Coral Springs
- Eat2022.11.19Ocean One Restaurant Grand Opening Makes a Splash in Coral Springs
- Events2022.10.23All Ghouls and Boys are invited to Coral Glades High School Annual Fall Festival
- Events2022.10.11Annual Coral Springs Coconut Creek Chamber Poker Night Gala Oct. 20