By: David Russell
High-quality organic groceries, personalized service, competitive prices, and more can all be found at one of Coral Spring’s newest homegrown businesses, Nutrition Smart.
Founded in Pembroke Pines in 1996, Nutrition Smart has steadily grown to over five locations across South Florida, including Palm Beach Gardens, Port St.Lucie, and Wesley Chapel.
Its mission is simple, provide the community with fresh, healthy food while offering free in-store nutrition seminars and classes.
Company founder Yehuda Saban was born and raised in Venezuela. Out of college, he competed with the national kayaking team and became fanatically interested in health, supplements, and fitness, but struggled to find a grocery store that prioritized organic and nutritional options.
After moving to the United States in the 90s, he made his dream a reality and founded Nutrition Smart, the health-first grocery store he always wanted.
“Our philosophy is people. We care about you and will help keep your health great”, said Yehuda.
With a Jewish background, Saban wants to help further serve the community by committing to keeping 20% of his inventory Glatt kosher. He noted people of all faiths also love the kosher options.
In a nod to Coral Springs local heroes, Nutrition Smart has committed a generous 10% daily discount to military personnel, first responders, teachers, and nurses. There will also be a weekly senior day for 10% off and a loyalty rewards program coming in the future.
The market will have its Grand Opening later this month, where there will be tons of free giveaways, health services, raffles, and more.
Several openings are available for grocers, cashiers, and nutrition experts for those looking for work opportunities. More information can be found online or by contacting the marketing manager Philys Huffstickler at email@example.com.
Follow the store online to receive weekly sales and offers.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Events2022.06.24No Whey! New Grocery Store Has Organic and Kosher Foods
- Eat2022.06.21Buffalo New York Pizzeria Coming Soon to Coral Springs
- Events2022.06.20Nutrition Smart Coral Springs Holds Grand Opening with Prizes, Discounts
- Crime & Safety2022.06.14Public Safety Memorial Garden Renovation Honors Fallen Heroes