Local band, The Sound Lizards, perform on Saturday night.
By David Russell
Carnival rides, illustrious prizes, and the irresistible scent of funnel cakes are back in town.
Since 1979, Our Town America has been a part of the Coral Springs community. The three-day arts, entertainment, and business festival begins Friday, March 11, from 6 to 11 p.m., Saturday, March 12 from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Featured performances by DANL Dance Center, Coral Springs Academy of Dance, Dance Theater, School of Rock.
Capo Capoeira, Xpress Yourself Dance Studio, 5678 Dance, Barrett Hapkido Martial Arts, Triple Threat, Beat Street, Dance at RDA, Alyssa Marie Coon, Gabby B., and The Sound Lizards.
Dance Theater, Dynamite Dance, Tee Shirt Fashion Show, Krush Party Band.
The carnival is geared towards family fun and includes live entertainment, food court, amusements, arts & crafts, merchant booths, classic car show, games, and more.
Held at the Coral Springs Sportsplex at 299 Sportsplex Dr. Local food will be provided by community service organizations and other nonprofit organizations. Admission is free, parking is $5, and a one-day wristband for all rides is $30.
After the weekend festival, Our Town America donates proceeds to local organizations around the counties. For questions, visit Our Town America.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Events2022.05.18J.P. Taravella Hosts Annual Teen Job Fair in Partnership with the Office of Economic Development
- Events2022.05.01OPENING SOON: New Organic Grocery, Vitamin, and Kosher Market in Coral Springs
- News2022.04.23200 Unit Apartment Complex “Metropolitan At Coral Square” Coming to Coral Springs
- News2022.04.20New Board & Brush Creative Studio Opening in Coral Springs