Video by Isdy Diaz Haldane
By Sharon Aron Baron
A small plane made an emergency landing on the Sawgrass Expressway Broward County Saturday afternoon. The plane landed just south of Sample Road and. Troopers diverted traffic off the Sample Road exit.
The latest update is that the small single-engine plane was moved to the u-turn slot at the 9 Mile Post, and all southbound lanes have reopened at this time.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch
- News2021.03.01First Church Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Saturday
- News2021.03.01Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution March 3
- News2021.03.01‘Check’ This Out: Register for Open Play Chess in Coral Springs