Video by Isdy Diaz Haldane
By Sharon Aron Baron
A small plane made an emergency landing on the Sawgrass Expressway Broward County Saturday afternoon. The plane landed just south of Sample Road and. Troopers diverted traffic off the Sample Road exit.
The latest update is that the small single-engine plane was moved to the u-turn slot at the 9 Mile Post, and all southbound lanes have reopened at this time.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn