Video by Isdy Diaz Haldane
By Sharon Aron Baron
A small plane made an emergency landing on the Sawgrass Expressway Broward County Saturday afternoon. The plane landed just south of Sample Road and. Troopers diverted traffic off the Sample Road exit.
The latest update is that the small single-engine plane was moved to the u-turn slot at the 9 Mile Post, and all southbound lanes have reopened at this time.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event