By Ryan Yousefi
In the name of the giving season, Plato’s Closet is set to host an event that embodies the true spirit of community and generosity.
On Saturday, October 28, from 10:00 a.m. to noon, Plato’s, located at 9610 Westview Drive, will host their annual “Take What You Need” event, offering all clearance items at a remarkable 100% off – that’s right, free.
Plato’s Closet representatives shared with Coral Springs Talk that the sole request is for customers to kindly take only what they require, allowing the opportunity to assist as many families as possible. They also extend their heartfelt gratitude to the incredible community that has welcomed and supported them over the past 21 years, including the last five years under their ownership.
Plato’s Closet is a national franchise chain that buys and sells clothing for men and women aged 13 to 24. They offer styles like Zara, H&M, Nike, etc., trending at 70% to 80% off mall retail.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & SafetyDecember 1, 2023Coral Springs Police Issue Urgent Warning In Response to Rising Check Theft
- Crime & SafetyNovember 30, 2023Man Caught on Surveillance Masturbating Outside Coral Springs Business Plaza
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Celebrate Chanukah with Family Fun in Coral Springs
- EventsNovember 30, 2023The Walk of Coral Springs Annual Toys for Tots Drive Part of Local 10’s Big Bus Toy Express