By: Sharon Aron Baron
Police have taken a man into custody after an arrest warrant was obtained when he forced his way inside the home of an elderly resident.
On April 27, in the 8400 block of NW 27th Drive, a man knocked on the elderly female victim’s door and physically forced his way inside. After a physical struggle, the victim fought him off, and the suspect fled the on foot.
With his image in the doorbell camera, police asked for the public’s help. He was identified as Bailewa Nakingi Davis, 23, of Coral Springs, and an arrest warrant was issued.
On Friday, Davis was taken into custody and charged with burglary with assault or battery and denied bond.
Got News? Send it to Coral Springs Talk Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.06.23New Religious School Director Joins Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26