A Brookeside resident, who doesn’t want to be named, picked up a suspect on his Ring Camera Friday morning,
By: Anne Geggis
Did you hear a lot of helicopter action Saturday morning?
The sun was barely up Saturday by the time Coral Springs police had chased and arrested two suspects in two separate car break-in attempts.
At about 1 a.m., police were called to the Brookside subdivision and started chasing an individual, who bailed out of the car at Northwest 51st Street and Northwest 104th Avenue, according to police spokesperson Officer Chris Swinson.
The second set of car break-ins was thwarted at 7 a.m. on the 3100 block of Coral Ridge Drive, Swinson said. The suspect also ran, but was arrested in the next hour, he said.
- Anne Geggis has been a newspaper reporter for 30 years, most recently at the Sun Sentinel. She graduated from St. Michael’s College in Colchester, Vt., with a double major in journalism and sociology.
- News2020.09.05Who to Vote For? Past Coral Springs Leaders Endorse 2 Rivals, But Won’t Narrow it Down
- News2020.08.31Court: Parkland Shooting’s Killed and Injured Allowed to Sue FBI for Bungling Tips
- News2020.08.26Details Emerge of 15-year-olds’ Sex Trafficking by Coral Springs Teen and ‘Best Friend’
- News2020.08.25Teenager in Coral Springs, Woman in Hollywood Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors