By: Chris Brunner
Coral Springs Police need your help in identifying suspects using stolen credit cards that resulted in 37 victims and a loss of just under $10,000.
This started in April 2014 until July 2014 where what appears to be three Hispanic individuals used stolen credit cards at a Home Depot. While investigating the case, CSPD noticed that the same three individuals purchased household goods, which included a purchase of a $95 gift card.
A detective scanned all $95 gift card transactions that occurred in a three month time frame and found 17 additional victims that never reported their fraudulent use of a credit card to police.
If you are anyone can identify any of the individuals in the photos, you are asked to call detectives at 954-346-1343.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- Events2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- Events2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- Events2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed