By: Sharon Aron Baron
It was game over for two women who attempted to buy a PlayStation 4 at a local store with a fraudulent credit card. The owner had already reported the card as missing and the transaction was declined.
On July 4, 2015, the women attempted to use the card at the GameStop located at 9160 Wiles Road, which Coral Springs Police believe was encoded with compromised account information.
If you recognize them, please contact Detective Chris Bosworth at 954-346-1295.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation