By: Sharon Aron Baron
It was game over for two women who attempted to buy a PlayStation 4 at a local store with a fraudulent credit card. The owner had already reported the card as missing and the transaction was declined.
On July 4, 2015, the women attempted to use the card at the GameStop located at 9160 Wiles Road, which Coral Springs Police believe was encoded with compromised account information.
If you recognize them, please contact Detective Chris Bosworth at 954-346-1295.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee