By: Sharon Aron Baron
Let’s face it. We love our dogs. They are always there for us and love us unconditionally. Dogs never seem to have a rotten day and take it out on us. We love them because we know they genuinely love us.
Parkland loves dogs too and in honor of Valentine’s Day, they are holding a “Smooch Your Pooch” event.
Bring your for legged friend on Saturday, February 7, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. to Barkland Park, or come home with a rescued one because this event will include visits from local animal vendors and pet rescues. Pet owners can even get a photo op and paw print keepsake crafts.
The City of Parkland welcomes residents from Coral Springs to join in the fun as well. “Barkland and the event is open to residents of any City,” said Scott Davidoff, Public Information Officer with the City of Parkland.
Barkland Dog Park is located at 9245 Ranch Road in Parkland.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest