By: Sharon Aron Baron
Let’s face it. We love our dogs. They are always there for us and love us unconditionally. Dogs never seem to have a rotten day and take it out on us. We love them because we know they genuinely love us.
Parkland loves dogs too and in honor of Valentine’s Day, they are holding a “Smooch Your Pooch” event.
Bring your for legged friend on Saturday, February 7, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. to Barkland Park, or come home with a rescued one because this event will include visits from local animal vendors and pet rescues. Pet owners can even get a photo op and paw print keepsake crafts.
The City of Parkland welcomes residents from Coral Springs to join in the fun as well. “Barkland and the event is open to residents of any City,” said Scott Davidoff, Public Information Officer with the City of Parkland.
Barkland Dog Park is located at 9245 Ranch Road in Parkland.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.28Church by the Glades Holds 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Event
- News2020.10.27Artist Honors the Military in ‘Soldier Stories’ at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.10.27Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Wednesday
- News2020.10.25Latest Crime Update for Coral Springs Through October 20