By: Sharon Aron Baron
Be an integral part of a fund-raising event for the St. Andrew Catholic Church and scholarships for the school by attending the 15th Annual St. Andrew Bill McAlpine Golf Classic & Crystal Banquet
After raising over $19,000 last year and $250,000 in total, the Golf Classic has become a tradition.
Held on Saturday October 13, 2018. The event will feature a day of golf at the Country Club of Coral Springs. Other activities include a putting contest, multiple hole-in-one prizes with a chance to win a car and other on-course contests, and team prizes.
This is a perfect way to entertain clients and meet new friends in an exciting setting. The event has a 12:30 shotgun start with registration, as well as lunch, beginning at 11:00 a.m.
Later that evening, join them at the Crystal Anniversary Banquet Dinner & Open Bar starting at 5 p.m. as they bring the party home to the St. Andrew Social Hall for the 15th Year. All golfers and dinner guests will enjoy an open bar, appetizers and a buffet dinner as well as the option to participate in the silent auction and purchase raffle tickets for a tremendous array of prizes.
The cost for a foursome is only $450 if you register by August 31, 2018. The price after that date is $550. The fee for an individual golfer is $150. The fee for the golf includes lunch and beverages at the course, golf, golf cart, entry to the Crystal Anniversary banquet and a gift bag.
The dinner cost is only $50 per person if paid by September 30, 2018. There is also an option to purchase a table for eight people for $320 ($40 per person). The cost for an individual dinner guest after September 30, is $60.
To mail in a donation or payment, please make checks payable to St. Andrew Men’s Club and mail to the following address:
Bill McAlpine Classic
c/o St. Andrew Parish
9950 NW 29th Street
Coral Springs, FL 33065
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. The Country Club of Coral Springs is located at 10800 W. Sample Road, Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’