By: Chris Brunner
Are you concerned about taxes, parks, safety or something else? Then meet with a Coral Springs elected official to discuss any issue that’s on your mind because every month the mayor and commissioners have open office hours to speak to their constituents.
Here are their schedules for July.
Mayor Skip Campbell is available to meet with residents on Tuesday, July 19, from 4 to 6 p.m. at City Hall in the City Commission Office.
Vice Mayor Dan Daley is available to meet with residents by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call 954-344-5911.
Commissioner Lou Cimaglia will be available on Tuesday, July 5, from 3 to 5 p.m. at City Hall in the Commission Chambers. (Since this has passed, call for an appointment).
Commissioner Joy Carter will be available on Monday, July 25, from 4 to 5 p.m. at City Hall in the City Commission Office.
Commissioner Larry Vignola is available to meet with residents on Tuesday, July 12, from noon to 1 p.m. at Pasquale’s Pizza & Subs, 10337 Royal Palm Blvd.
To make an appointment, call ahead at 954-344-5911 to make sure you have enough time allotted to you. You may also check CoralSprings.org regularly for changes in their schedules as well.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed