By: Chris Brunner
Coral Springs Police need your help finding the culprits that broke into the golf cart garage at the Heron Bay Golf Course.
On August 14, between 10:00 p.m. and 5:40 a.m., individuals pried open the golf cart garage stealing six standard carts and one beverage cart. The standard carts were later recovered at various nearby locations with minor damage. The beverage cart was found submerged in a fountain at 122 Ave and Heron Run Drive in Parkland.
In addition to the burglary and theft of the golf carts, numerous golf greens through the property were vandalized by the suspects with the estimated cost of $12,000 in damages.
Heron Bay is owned by ClubLink which is Canada’s largest owner and operator of golf clubs with 55, 18-hole equivalent championship courses and six 18-hole equivalent academy courses at 45 locations in Canada and Florida.
According to police, the Director of Operations at the Heron Bay Marriott is offering a $1,000 reward for information on this case. If you know anything about this incident, contact Chris Bosworth at 954-346-1295.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.276 Inch Gas Line Rupture on Wiles Road Causing Closures
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway