The Annual Coral Springs-Parkland pre-Thanksgiving Interfaith Unity Service is a well-established tradition that hundreds of people in the local faith community look forward to every year. The service convenes at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at Temple Beth Orr, this year’s host congregation. This much anticipated annual event draws on people of all faiths from a dozen local houses of worship to “praise God from Whom all blessings flow.” For more than 20 years, this service has featured a combined choir of all participating congregations, a joint children’s choir and a presentation by the city government in honor of the occasion.
A cash offering will be taken to benefit a local charity and those attending are invited also to bring canned good for the Temple Beth Orr Food Closet.
The local clergy coalition works together on the inspirational prayer content, within the framework of a musical program that is designed by the choral directors of all four sponsor congregations. The joint choir and children’s choir are made up of members of all participating congregations.
Anyone and everyone are welcome to join this year’s event. For more information about the pre-Thanksgiving Interfaith Unity Service, contact the spiritual leader of your house of worship or call the host site at 954-753-3232.
Temple Beth Orr is a dynamic, Reform congregation warmly welcoming singles, seniors and families of all ages including interfaith families. It is located in Coral Springs at 2151 Riverside Drive (southwest corner of Riverside Dr. & Royal Palm Blvd.) For more information: E-mail: email@example.com; web site: www.templebethorr.org. Telephone: 954-753-3232.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation