By: Sharon Aron Baron
Spend your day listening to some lively jazz music, because the “Savor the Notes” event is back at a new location.
On Sunday, residents can enjoy live music, healthy cooking demonstrations and enjoy delicious brunch items by local vendors on the lawn at the new city hall location.
Entertainment by Apostolo Trio & Nicole Yarling and food and beverages will be available for purchase from local favorites including The Cook & The Cork. Mimosas will be available for $5 per serving.
The fun begins Sunday, October 21, 2018 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Lawn chairs and blankets are encouraged and well-behaved dogs are welcome.
City Hall is at 9500 West Sample Road, just west of University Drive in Downtown Coral Springs. Plenty of free public parking will be available in the City Hall parking garage.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20