By: Sharon Aron Baron
Spend your day listening to some lively jazz music, because the “Savor the Notes” event is back at a new location.
On Sunday, residents can enjoy live music, healthy cooking demonstrations and enjoy delicious brunch items by local vendors on the lawn at the new city hall location.
Entertainment by Apostolo Trio & Nicole Yarling and food and beverages will be available for purchase from local favorites including The Cook & The Cork. Mimosas will be available for $5 per serving.
The fun begins Sunday, October 21, 2018 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Lawn chairs and blankets are encouraged and well-behaved dogs are welcome.
City Hall is at 9500 West Sample Road, just west of University Drive in Downtown Coral Springs. Plenty of free public parking will be available in the City Hall parking garage.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest