Photo courtesy – FBI
Three suspects are in custody after allegedly being involved in the robbery of a Sun Trust Bank branch in Coral Springs earlier today the FBI has announced.
Two armed robbers held up a Sun Trust Bank on 9501 Wiles Road around 10 a.m Wednesday then were pursued by several law enforcement agencies on Interstate 75 to to the the Gratigny Parkway.
After a short foot pursuit, all three were taken into custody. One suspect is being transported to Jackson Memorial and a law enforcement officer received a minor injury. There are reports of that three vehicles were involved in a collision.
The FBI is looking into whether these individuals may be involved in other South Florida bank robberies.
The identities of the suspects are not being released at this time.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Resident Named Board Chair of Children’s Harbor