By: Sharon Aron Baron
Come out and support the students at JP Taravella’s Drama Department who present the play Walk Two Moons.
”Don’t judge a man until you’ve walked two moons in his moccasins.” Adapted by Tom Arvetis from Sharon Creech’s Newbery Medal-winning novel, Walk Two Moons tells the story of Salamanca Tree Hiddle and her journey across the country with her grandparents to convince her mother to return home. On the way, she tells the story of her shenanigans with her friend Phoebe Winterbottom in an effort to figure out both their mothers’ disappearances.
This exceptional piece of children’s theatre is notable for taking its young audience’s experiences seriously and celebrating the imagination of its viewers. A play for all ages, Walk Two Moons challenges its audience to examine their own reactions and emotions and look outward into a world where everyone suffers but has the immense power to help one another. Walk Two Moons’s poignant, valuable message is one that can touch all and is sure to stay in your heart well after the curtain falls.
Pre-sale tickets are $10.00 for adults and $8.00 for students and are available at www.seatyourself.biz/jpt. Thespians will get in free with proper ID.
Tickets are available at the box office 1 hour prior to the show for $12.00.
There will only be two performances held on January 29th and 30th at 7:00 p.m. and January 31st at 10:00 a.m. in J.P. Taravella’s Auditorium, 10600 Riverside Dr. Coral Springs, FL 33071.
If you’d like more information about Walk Two Moons, please call Lori Sessions at 754-322-2300 ext. 5772 or email at email@example.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event