Pre-sale tickets now available. Proceeds benefit children's charities.
By: Chris Brunner
The Taste of Coral Springs returns to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts in February with a jazz theme and samplings of the best food, wine, craft beer and spirits in the area, all to benefit local children’s charities.
Presented by JM Lexus, the Taste of Coral Springs 2015 takes place from 6:30 to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, February 24. Pre-sale tickets are $50 prior to the event. Limited tickets may be available for $60 at the door. VIP Tickets are available for $75 each, which allow guests early admission at 5:30 p.m. to get the first samples of the delectable foods from local restaurants and beverages from vendors and distributors, all of which are included in the admission price.
This year, have a fun evening with friends as the Taste jazzes up the night and dance under the stars to fabulous live bands. There will also be silent auction items, including vacation, golf and gift baskets, all benefiting Coral Springs Cadet Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol, Junior Achievement of South Florida, and North Broward YMCA.
New for 2015 will also be the Taste on Tuesday happy hour series, every Tuesday leading up to the event. For this week’s Taste on Tuesday location, visit TasteofCoralSprings.org or follow the Taste on Facebook at facebook.com/TasteofCoralSprings. Special $40 tickets will be available at the Taste on Tuesday events.
The Taste’s generous sponsors include: Title Label Sponsor JM Lexus; Platinum Label Sponsors Advanced Cable Communications, Forum Publishing Group and Majic 102.7; Gold Label Sponsors The City of Coral Springs and Coral Springs Center for the Arts; and Silver Label Sponsors Style Entertainment, Inc. and J+M Tax and Accounting Solutions LLC.
Previous Taste of Coral Springs events have contributed more than $370,000 to worthwhile charities. Sponsorship packages with tickets are available starting at $250, and local businesses are encouraged to sponsor or donate to the silent auction.
For sponsorship, tickets and more event information, visit TasteofCoralSprings.org or call 954-341-7191. The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed