By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you love to be spooked, then you’re in luck because the city has just announced the dates of this year’s Halloween Haunted House.
The haunted house will be for two days only: Friday, October 28 from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. and Saturday, October 29 from 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Children will love winding through the various labyrinths and afterwards, have a chance to play on bounce houses and slides. Costumes are encouraged and trick-or-treaters will get their share of candy as they leave.
Held at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, the cost is $5 per child, $2 per adult. The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.25Chicken Salad Chick Coral Springs Opens with Delicious Giveaways
- News2021.01.24Rook This Way! Coral Springs Holding Open Play Chess on January 27
- News2021.01.24Sharpen Public Speaking Skills with Coral Springs Chamber’s New Toastmasters International Club
- News2021.01.23Coral Springs Crime and Arrests Through January 19