By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you love to be spooked, then you’re in luck because the city has just announced the dates of this year’s Halloween Haunted House.
The haunted house will be for two days only: Friday, October 28 from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. and Saturday, October 29 from 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Children will love winding through the various labyrinths and afterwards, have a chance to play on bounce houses and slides. Costumes are encouraged and trick-or-treaters will get their share of candy as they leave.
Held at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, the cost is $5 per child, $2 per adult. The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2019.08.16Man Arrested in 1983 Coral Springs Sexual Battery Case Thanks to DNA Evidence
- Crime & Safety2019.08.15Coral Springs Woman Arrested for Routinely Striking, Punching, her Child
- Crime & Safety2019.08.14Pastor Living in Coral Springs Charged with Molesting Teen Boy
- Events2019.08.13Parkland Pokers 14U Baseball Tryouts Open to all Coral Springs Residents