From the Editor:
Coral Springs Talk is celebrating ten years, and we have grown! Writing news is a passion for us, and your feedback means the world.
We’ll be doing more giveaways throughout the year in celebration of this milestone. This week, we’re giving away a $100 gift card to Cook and The Cork for a romantic night out close to home.
After opening as an extension of Parkland Chef Catering, it’s Cook and The Cork’s small plates, global comfort food, and wine selection they’re famous for.
Every item on the menu, from gelato to bacon to sauces to pasta, is made fresh from scratch, incorporating regional produce, seafood, and meats as much as possible and sourced ingredients worldwide.
Wine plays a big part in the menu, and their multi-course wine pairing events are not to be missed. They also boast an extensive saké collection and offer craft beers from around the world.
Owners Keith and Dena Blauschild are recipients of the prestigious Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and The “DIRONA” (Distinguished Restaurants of North America) Award.
The winner will be randomly chosen Friday night April 8, 2022.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive