The City of Coral Springs is now offering Zumba Fitness, the fastest growing Latin-inspired dance fitness Program that blends red-hot international music and contagious steps, while burning up to 800 calories during one hour “fitness-party” that is downright addictive.
Classes are available Monday thru Friday at the Coral Springs Aquatic Complex, located in the Sportsplex just east of the Sawgrass Expressway between Sample Road and Royal Palm Boulevard, at 12441 Royal Palm Boulevard.
Cost is is $7 for walk-ins, $50 for a 10-class card, or $85 for a 20-class card.
For times and other details, call 954-345-2121.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.05Mullins Hall COVID-19 Test Site to Close in Coral Springs
- Events2021.05.04Tickets Go on Sale for Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular
- News2021.05.04Volunteers Show Their Appreciation for Teachers at 22 Coral Springs Schools
- Events2021.05.03Coral Springs Honors Heroes in Special Memorial Day Service