The City of Coral Springs is now offering Zumba Fitness, the fastest growing Latin-inspired dance fitness Program that blends red-hot international music and contagious steps, while burning up to 800 calories during one hour “fitness-party” that is downright addictive.
Classes are available Monday thru Friday at the Coral Springs Aquatic Complex, located in the Sportsplex just east of the Sawgrass Expressway between Sample Road and Royal Palm Boulevard, at 12441 Royal Palm Boulevard.
Cost is is $7 for walk-ins, $50 for a 10-class card, or $85 for a 20-class card.
For times and other details, call 954-345-2121.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.11.29Coral Springs Police Hold Annual Toy Drive Through December 15
- News2021.11.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste Dec. 4
- Events2021.11.28TICKET ALERT: 6th Annual Orchid and Plant Festival at the Sawgrass Nature Center
- News2021.11.26Donations Needed for United Way’s ‘Adopt-a-Family’ Annual Gift Drive