The City of Coral Springs is now offering Zumba Fitness, the fastest growing Latin-inspired dance fitness Program that blends red-hot international music and contagious steps, while burning up to 800 calories during one hour “fitness-party” that is downright addictive.
Classes are available Monday thru Friday at the Coral Springs Aquatic Complex, located in the Sportsplex just east of the Sawgrass Expressway between Sample Road and Royal Palm Boulevard, at 12441 Royal Palm Boulevard.
Cost is is $7 for walk-ins, $50 for a 10-class card, or $85 for a 20-class card.
For times and other details, call 954-345-2121.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive