The City of Coral Springs is now offering Zumba Fitness, the fastest growing Latin-inspired dance fitness Program that blends red-hot international music and contagious steps, while burning up to 800 calories during one hour “fitness-party” that is downright addictive.
Classes are available Monday thru Friday at the Coral Springs Aquatic Complex, located in the Sportsplex just east of the Sawgrass Expressway between Sample Road and Royal Palm Boulevard, at 12441 Royal Palm Boulevard.
Cost is is $7 for walk-ins, $50 for a 10-class card, or $85 for a 20-class card.
For times and other details, call 954-345-2121.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event